10/04/2013

Prete pour les vacances



Et faire les valises un 10 avril entre la neige de la semaine dernière 
et les 20˚ prévus ce week-end, c'est tellement facile de partir léger  !

5 Responses so far.

  1. Anonyme says:

    Hello, Neat post. There is an issue along with
    your site in web explorer, could test this? IE still is the market chief and a big part of other folks will miss your excellent writing because of this problem.


    My web site ... Designer patio furniture

  2. Anonyme says:

    Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

    my homepage :: powerade zero coupons 2011

  3. Anonyme says:

    I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet
    I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It's pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

    Also visit my web blog; gatorade coupons march 2011

  4. Anonyme says:

    The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she
    can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83
    views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with
    someone!

    Also visit my website; Kashi Or Lean Cuisine

Leave a Reply

Votre petit mot ici...