24/05/2013

Faire-part

de mariage suite à une illustration postée sur le blog sur laquelle le couple avait craqué, et son invitation. Beaucoup de bonheur aux futurs mariés, c'était un plaisir !

12 Responses so far.

  1. Canon ce faire-part! j'adore le travail. bravo

  2. Magnifique ! J'aime beaucoup ton travail !

  3. Magnifique ce faire part ! J'aime beaucoup :) Bravo !

  4. Maman says:

    Beaucoup de charme et d'élégance, comme toujours, bravo !

  5. Anonyme says:

    Je me remarierais bien, juste pour avoir le même!

  6. Anonyme says:

    Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide here and can't wait to take a
    look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm
    not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, very good site!



    my homepage :: http://www.voyeursexpages.org

  7. Anonyme says:

    Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
    It's always exciting to read through articles from other authors and use something from their websites.

    Stop by my blog post: voyance

  8. Anonyme says:

    Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of information on your site.
    Im really impressed by your site.
    Hello there, You have performed an excellent job.
    I'll definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.

    my homepage :: voyance par telephone

  9. Anonyme says:

    I've learn several excellent stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you put to make this type of excellent informative website.

    Also visit my webpage: voyance Gratuite

  10. Anonyme says:

    My рartner and I stumblеd оver
    here by a dіffеrent web page and thought I might аѕ ωell cheсk things out.
    I like what I ѕee sо now i am fоllowing уou.
    Loοk foгward to fіnԁing оut abοut yοuг
    web page уet аgаin.

    Αlso vіsit my sіte comparatif ssd

  11. Anonyme says:

    What і dоn't understood is in truth how you'rе
    no longer actually a lot more smartlу-favored than
    you might be noω. You aгe so intelligent.
    You rеalіzе thuѕ significantly in terms of this subϳect, maԁe mе for my
    part consiԁer it frοm a lot of ѵariеd angles.
    Ιts liκe men and women ԁоn't seem to be involved except it's οne thing to accomрlish with Girl gaga!
    Your peгsonal stuffs outstanԁing.

    At all timеs handle it up!

    my homеpagе ... Devis Travaux

  12. Anonyme says:

    Informative article, totally what I was looking
    for.

    My web page: voyance par téléphone

Leave a Reply

Votre petit mot ici...